Glass Scratch & Hardwater Removal
Does the hard water or glass scratch on your windows make it hard for you to enjoy the beautiful outdoor scenery? The professionals at Wagner Window Service & Pressure Washing can help by restoring your windows back to their natural look, allowing you to enjoy the outside beauty from the comfort of your home once again. Our technicians are proud to use the GlassRenu System to resurface the glass, removing hard water, glass scratches, and acid etching.
Who Can Benefit From Glass Scratch & Hardwater Removal?
- Home Window Cleaning
- Home Window Hardwater Removal
- Home Window Scratch Removal
- Home Shower Stall Hardwater Removal
- Home Aquarium Scratch and Hard Water Removal
- Storefront & Office Building Window Cleaning
- Storefront & Office Building Window Hardwater Removal
- Storefront & Office Building Window Scratch Removal
- Office Aquarium Scratch and Hard Water Removal
Where Do Hardwater Stains Come From?
Many people do not realize that hard water deposits come from water that contains a high mineral content. This type of water usually consists of magnesium and calcium along with other compounds.
This can happen when your irrigation or sprinkler system hits the glass or if windows are not regularly maintained, allowing the minerals to build up on the surface of the glass. This can cause severe damage to your window. By keeping your windows regularly maintained, your are saving yourself from paying a costly window replacement in the future. Our professional window cleaners can help save you from costly repairs – give us a call today!