Spring Cleaning, Massachusetts

Its official, Punxsutawney Phil (star of groundhog day) has predicted an early spring.  Good news for me! Spring cleaning is my busiest time of the year.  I often work 7 days a week at 10-12 hours a day.  You don’t have to work that hard though and its not too early for you to book your spring cleanings, and being the busiest time of the year its not a bad idea to call us now.

How accurate is Punxsutawney Phils prediction? About 39% accurate.  So you have a 61% chance that you can wait to schedule your appointment for window cleaning or pressurewashing and still get the appointment time and day that you want.  BUT… there is a 39% chance that someone took Phils advice and booked the time and day that you wanted and now you’ll have to wait.  Not a chance that I would want to take.

Wagner Window Service

Reviews

  • 5 star review  Tim and his crew are second to none , aside from the fantastic customer service and superior quality work. The entire team shows a tremendous amount of character, and ethics , something you do not see in this day and age very often. As a small business owner I am proud to recommend Tim and his crew for any job. They came to my shop and did all the windows, and no word of a lie , they were so clean it looked like they took the glass out.they also cleaned all the window sills, and trim, awesome job!!!!! Thanks Guys !!!!!!

    thumb Jim Wilson
  • 5 star review  Did a fantastic job. Going to have them back every year.

    thumb John Bomba

logos